If you want to win at intelligent automation and digital transformation then read these 11 expert articles today!
Seeking out the right expert advice is one way to ensure your intelligent automation, digital transformation or robotic process automation program succeeds.
Below are 11 FREE expert created articles curated by exceptional individuals in the digital transformation and intelligent automation space. Each has the battle scars to prove their hard won expert status.
- RPA and IA wont sell itself; you have to do it – Author – 4 part series
- Building an Automation Centre of Expertise | An Experts Guide – 5 part series
- If your RPA program is not making money then it has failed.
- RPA – Proof of Concept (POC) or Proof of Value (POV)? Who cares, just get going!
- 40 Essential Selection Criteria to Choose an RPA Platform – 5 part series
- I meet 150+ developers and these are 20 signs of a truly gifted developer
- The A-Z of Robotic Process Automation, Intelligent Automation and Digital Transformation
- How to scale successfully – you have 60 seconds to reply
- Can organizations implement RPA without having a digital transformation strategy – what would you have said?
- FREE training sites for Robotic Process Automation, Intelligent Automation, Data Analytics, Artificial Intelligence & Digital Training Sites
- 22 way to cut the cost of an automation program – 4 part series
If these could benefit someone else then please tag them and share this.
#intelligentautomation #hyperautomation #roboticprocessautomation #RPA #intelligentdocumentprocessing #automation #digitaltransformation #technology #Future #innovation #Productivity #Analytics #businessintelligence
Follow me on LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/in/kierangilmurray/, join me monthly on LinkedIn live https://www.linkedin.com/company/third-thursday or connect on Twitter https://twitter.com/KieranGilmurray.
Free to reuse: We are a community of RPA, digital analytics, digital transformation and Intelligent Automation experts with years of real world experience. We have stories to tell and the scars to show for it. We share our collective wisdom for free to simply provide as much value as we can to you. Therefore, if you want to post this article on your LinkedIn page then please feel free to do so. The more information we share within the RPA community the more likely businesses are to succeed with this excellent technology.
Further Help: If I can help you in any way please do reach out.
Note: The views expressed above are our views and not those of my employer or the employers of the contributing experts.